Sunday, September 10, 2006

hello all mudders!

well the pic has nothing to do with my latest blog! however this nurse was kind enough to put pain meds in my veins, speak kindly to me, and let me take this pic of her! my recovery from my latest surgery has been ok, due of course to the nurse pictured here! now latest breaking news!!!! Could not believe it! this am @ 10 there was an earthquake located about 300 milels wsw of the pasture in the gulf of mexico! the tsunami warning system said no threat to this area! however the report was issued about 2 hours after the occurrence of the quake, hell plenty of warning after the fact. a tsunami wave can travel at speeds up to 500 miles per hour, no shit look it up on national geographic! now i live around 35 miles north of tampa bay and people reported that they felt the ground shake!! 2 counties north of me all the way down to sarasota florida!! however i felt nothing except the nurse shaking under me!! she has visited me making sure that the good fadda is in good shape. anyhow thanx everyone for your concern and well wishes for my recovery from grueling painfull surgery. my nurse ARIANNA! sends her well wishes to all, i may convert her to the pedestrian church but thinking not! hell she has a corvette and the good pope must ride in style!! Good Doc Hormone! Good Sir Martin, and the Mighty Mohawk brothers!! i shall be at the beach this week, gulf temp is 89 degrees, afternoon T storms, and plenty of nurses! walking with a cane and a t shirt that reads sports medicine surgery brings out the best in all the beach babes!! ok keep me posted on the re-union date!! write back! post a comment!, and see everyone ASAP!
blessings from the pope
i shall record a video of the beach and fadda ken and the surfin babes and post it to the good doc hormone for a vdiot tv interview!!got it? get it!!!
insckrankeniously!
under restraints but still typin
your pope and mentor
fadda ken!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home