Thursday, May 04, 2006

Nortownus Spiritus


all right Mikey and Dog Zen! Ye Shall remember Captain Boblo, the freak on the boblo-boat??? In grade school(our lady queen of heaven) we made yearly trips in may to boblo island, now this was in the late fifties! oh ya and mikey i remember the dime store next to cunninghams on 7 & Van DYke wooden floors it had! Also on quinn and van dyke, Kosses Hamburgers! a little white Gut Grenade place the forerunner to white castles! ya and the railroad tracks! Robinwood Park! shit fadda ken practically lived there in the summers! Used to swim at Lipke Park! fucking a i waw GORGO at the Nortown theatre! Hell I saw Forbidden Planet there! hell fadda ken saw the 7th voyage of sinbad there! well check outthe fine binoculars on Captain Boblo! Ya the fucking midget needed those binoculars to look at anything over 4 feet tall! I know the neighborhood well! Captain Boblo! may the freak haunt your dreams, in a message from Nortownus Spiritus Captain Boblo may rise again from his watery grave at the foot of woodward on the detroit river! well see everyone in July it seems!! i must return to my research on fadda kens codes, send money, send drugs, send chinese redhead whores, send beer&wine! send cigarrettes! bless you all you fisheyed fools, mongrel dogs, ignorant bugs and undeserving recipients of my latest revelations! A Pox Upon all thee miscreants who send nothing! go shit in your hats!
gently and lovingly
the pope ofpedestria
friend of nostra dom polski
one of the Chosen
humbly too
Fadda Ken!!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Arghhh...more jokes about me tiny size, dammit. I was only four foot two, but I had a crank almost 3 feet long and that's why I was the captain, and don't you forget it, sailor! There were 3 titty bars in the general vicinity of 7 & Van Dyke...The Duchess, The Rumpus Room and the third, I forget, but that's where I was dubbed THE CAPTAIN after getting a 3 foot hardon and the girls didn't know whether they should just jack me off in tandem or hang a fucking flag from my dickhead. The binoculars, by the way, were a thermos filled with rum and coke.

5:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home