Thursday, February 16, 2006

The Fadda's First DUI

ok from the pedestrian church, this pic is fadda ken on his way with his first car to a detroit lions game, shortly after this pic was taken i received my first DUI!! on my way @ a young age to become a Pedestrian!! da lord does speak in mysterious ways! football in hand, grinning and a hand on the wheel!! all the world before me!! hell who would have known that my legs bailed out of jailwould give out and the car stalled on 7 mile and Van Dyke on the east side of motown! Kicked the cop! kicked my car as they drug me out screaming and raving at the unfairness of the whole fiasco!! gosh an golly gee!! hell i only had a quart of beer and a couple of shots of whiskey! hell cheney admitted to havin a beer before he gunned down his attorney friend! i however , after the initial loss of control admitted nothing!! i knew i was destined for something greater!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there Fadda Ken.

Sir Martin of White Mud here. You got the titles and email notifications and a few other groovy features! Change the titles, if you like.

10:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Mudder,...hello Fadda...here I am at....no wait thats another life...Hey Fadda Ken! looking good! WQhite Mud is certainly proud to have your spiritual presence here with us...it makes us feel well, ....protected...you know from likes of Islamic fanatics who dont like our cartoons and such...well fuck them! ooops sorry fadda forgive me...

12:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home