Saturday, August 12, 2006

from the pastors study

ok from the good fadda, my doctors assure me i shall be ok, but i have had visions from the great moronosaurus pictured here! my surgery however shall occur this coming thursday, now dont forget Community Hospital in New Port richey Florida! phone callls will be accepted, any donations and gifts are welcome. i shall be up and around and staggering doin the ol morphine schuffle for a week or 2 after the operation and never fear the good fadda shall arrive for the re-union in new fallujah! surf is up dudes and dudettes! Sir Martin and Good Doctor Hormone, and the Mighty Mohawk Brothers say no prayers for me, i shall be at the reunion, and cure and HEAL all those who need redemption, lepers are welcome! take care all and send gifts!!! this is your chance to be right with the lord of pedestria and pope of the pedestrian church. and Sir Martin, knight of the realm, on our Crusade to new fallujah please make sure the road is clear, all the mudders need thy assistance and thy wisdom! and Doc Hormone!! make sure your med kit is available!! Meds are required! and Mighty Mohawk Brothers!! Fadda Ken is looking forward to meeting you and takin a ride thru the old neighborhood!!!
well enough
comments are welcome
turn to page 666 in your hymnals and sing or chant the song
pee up a rope
puke in your shoes
baptize anyone
tellthem fadda ken says its cool!!
later
OCTOBER 21st!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sally's and "yours" comments have been removed since they were feeble spam attempts, but I have left their names for thread continuity. Plus Sally sounds like a fun girl if she would just forget her new career on the Internet and return to her roots in Hamtramck.

I hope Fadda Ken is doing well and that we will get to hear some of his heart felt thoughts in the near future.

Now, if for some reason he isn't doing too well after surgery and the outlook is dim....I wish he would depart this earth quickly for his just rewards awaiting him.

Why would I say such a rotten thing? Because Fadda Ken promised he would will all his cool stuff and pastoral animals to the members of White Mud and I want whats coming to me ASAP (if he ain't gonna make it, that is). The Good Fadda would understand my message (or should I say he WILL understand my message when he recovers).

Sir Martin of White Mud

7:46 AM  
Blogger Hank Sobah said...

We need nude young picture of Sally.

10:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home