Monday, December 04, 2006

@ the beach bar



well mudders, sir martin, doc hormone and mikey mohawk!! fadda kens hang out! this is tabitha one of the lovely beach bunnies it is my pleasure to know!! this pic was taken on december first and u notice how cold we are!! she usually wears much less but it was a chilly day here it only topped out at 77 degrees!!! my drink is a gin and tonic and tabitha was not drinking since she was working while this pic was taken. she would love to join us in detroit for the re-union but i explained to her that none of you can be trusted and she must remain in florida for my return!!

blessings to all and my next photo will be from just down the beach from here my other beach hangout!! surf is up! gotta catch a wave dudes!! also stay tuned to vidiot tv a video will soon appear from the pope of florida @ the beach!!

stay tuned in!! fadda ken from the beach!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home