Saturday, February 24, 2007

Back in the high life Again!!

well the good reverend has been inquisitioned!! fuck me freddy!! the good doctor and chief hank decided to put me on trial in effigy!!I saw the video! woe betide all who try, My MOJO is still working! why was my effigy not burned? where in the name of the great booga looga did you find such a great likeness of me? and since my effigy was not set afire BEWARE!! good doctor and hank the control of that hoodoo voodoo doll is now under my control!! look under your beds at night for the great surfin fadda ken! in my past incarnations as the big kahuna, moondoggie, and fadda bwysant of notre dame i must warn you that puerile trick of burning my effigy has been tried! my polish sausage was not even singed, didn't even feel a tingle on the papal dingle, not even a lick on the dick!! well nice try anyway!i must say the video was well done, it shall help when i run for election here in port rickety florida.
by the way new pics and the promised video is under production, my new supply of pain meds has arrived and my phsychotropic meds have been thrown out! the church is in the process of building a new chapel on the beach and i must be there to bless the procedure and make sure my new erection is properly appreciated by all!
to the good doctor and hank the chief
my blessings and heartfelt thanks for the great inquisition
a tear was shed as i quaked in laughter at the attempt to exorcise the evil demon who doesn't allow me to tip properly, but hey i need the cash!
surf is up
dodging bullets on the board is a hoot
ahh fame!
from fadda ken an his effigy
death by defenestration to any one messin with my MOJO!
(look up defenestration)
autographs available
60 minutes of wild fun @ the pedestrian church also available
all for a nominall fee and any real estate you may own
also effigy's for any enemy, ex , or boss shall be sent to the good doctor and hank for another inquisition, they must be blessed by a hoodo voodoo haitian monkey priest, then sent to fadda ken and then to hank and the good doctor for the appropriate inquisition
where is my MOJO????
see ya next post

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I dont understand...I just spent the last three hours writing and composing a comment to this fucking blog only to have it get lost in cyberspace as i tried to post it!

Im going to beat Bill gates ass!

Well most of what I was trying to say is at the latest White Mud blog anyway...

Read it here:

http://www.whitemud.us/blog/index.htm

12:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

First of all, I can appreciate what Cousins Greg and Hank were trying to do, but aren't there by-laws governing the members of The Pedestrian Church, especially when speaking of The Holiest of Wholies, The Reverend Fadda Ken (all BOW your heads in reverence when I speaketh His name). Cripes, is this like the Spanish Inquisition ($2.00 more if you want meat tacos)? Who are WE to judge such a fine and beautiful Holy Man who wants nothing but to make the world a better place (for a select few)? So what if he made a remark about a beach bunny, so what? He doesn't behead people like Obama Bin Laden. He's not German like the Pope of that "OTHER" church. He's not Belgiush, which is a good start! His boglifricance is one of a special person and I for one cannot watch this blasphemy without defense. I know that I am far removed from the bloodlines here and I live in Detroit suburbs where nice people go to church and work real jobs and cut their lawns on a regular basis, but I cannot watch the persecution of my Messiah. I watched the first Messiah get punished and put to death by the early Romans (Polanskis) and the Jews, I won't watch people from the eastern half of this GREAT USA persecute the sequel. To tell you the truth, however, I do love those VIDIOT TV installments and can't wait until I can actually be on one of them. I also want to accept Cousin Greggy's apology for wearing my traditional Mohawk Garb to perform the execution. Usually, my stage clothing is only worn to execute an audience's aural sensibitlities, not effigy lives, but in this case, mention of my honorable name was mentioned, so that's okay. And what is my point? Here it is: I'm so fucking glad that Anna Nicole Smith's carcass is in the fucking Bahamas and we hopefully will not have any more of this "slow news week" nonsense to contend with. One of the pallbearers was overheard after loading her casket on the private plane in Florida as saying, "Was it just me or did it sound like the casket was full of a 7-11 Slushy when we moved it?" Of course it did, her meat crawled off the bone weeks ago, Cripes, she's almost a month dead, so what did they expect. I bow my head in reverence for your holy blessings Fadda!

Got it? GET IT!!!

1:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your true Chief says:

Don't misunderstand, fadda ken had to be tried outside his Pedestrian Church jurisdiction where we need to keep him pure.

The White Mud Society on the other hand needed closure. We simply could not allow this thing to go on sapping all of our energy. Plus, there was that whole bad tipping thing that needed to be addressed.

Our deep deep love of the Pedestrian Church and da good fadda is EXACTLY why we allowed him to be tried and punished in asentia (the effigy for you Belgious retards Mikey told us about:>) We had the burnt weenie, we had the proxy effigy - what else could we have done?

Now, let's get on with the fucking REUNION DAMMIT!!!! AND you all better be there or, you've seen what can happen...

Your true,
Chief

11:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home