Saturday, February 17, 2007

YES!!! an EPHINY!!!!


Mikey andChief! what came over me!! of course my beach bunnie search is not over!! thank you!! it must have been a moment of doubt! fear not the papal decree is this from this day forward all beach bunnies pics shall be posted! i have designated my holy photagrapher to follow me and take pics and your holiness will continue to post them!! and chief i shall need no disguise! though i walk through the beach i shall fear no seagull, wave, crab, shark or sea monster! Meds shall protect me! beach babes shall gather in flocks!! this weekend however its fucking a cold here in the sunshine state! but look forward my ministry shall continue and further pics shall without a doubt be posted! your good reverend shall continue the search, hell was at the beach on valentines day and wished a happy VD day to all the babes there and told them to pass it on! my search has just begun and i shall prevail! havwe no fear and keep the faith Mikey and Chief! motown awaits the arrival of the pope and an entourage of beach bunnies accompanying the good faddas return to new fallujah! blessings to all, doubt not the pope of western florida! all is well!
your good reverend
his holiness
highly esteemed
grand exhausted ruler
humbly of course
the good fadda ken!
twas a great VD day at the beach!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Genial post and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you seeking your information.

5:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brim over I agree but I about the collection should secure more info then it has.

1:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home