Wednesday, March 28, 2007

hat in the ring?? no way!!

shall you squabble about the scraps on the table???its like falling out of a tree house while arguing who is greater, superman or mighty mouse!! THINK! fadda ken is the only one who can furfleocotomy take care of the proimasent shin cowards who have reached the state of juju monkey business!
i hope i have been clear on this statement!
my papal hat shall not be thrown into a ring!! now a dart board atthe michigan state fair is however an option, geez i amthe only one capable of untimely and verifiably unseemly actions that make MOI! the pope ofwestern florida the only capable candidate able to shoot his own attorneys with a shotgun stolen from my mothers garage! hell and heck, why look further fadda ken shallbe the next president!! dry up you freaks and basement clowns, vote for fadda ken, a chicken in every basement, a clown in your attic, a fine waterfront property to everyonewho votes for me!!
oh why look further, tis of no avail!!
and NO MORE ELECTIONS
i shall preside as supreme ruler of the american dream
no more immigrants fromthe planet OGO!!!!
oh go vote for me you sniveling cowardly wretched barbarians!
NO MORE ELECTIONS is my logo!
after electing me no probs with voting!
votefor me now and end the madness of polititions waiting in line forthe chance of the throne
farts in public places shall again be legal!!
any moron voting for meafter my election shall be granted 30,ooo acres of tundra land in northern canada alongwith one free trip to ireland so you can drink beer with the local bogtrotters and be buried at sea after you pass out fromthe beer fest!!
have a great day
i approve this message!!
fadda ken!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can i post here? Do I need a basement clown to represent me?....

I think general erections are a good thing...especially early in the morning while I still have my hand on the handle....

Nothing like jerking the polski at about 7 am...A good general erection in the am makes me a happy boy!

As far as no more erections...im against it...I think the more erections we have...oh...what? its not erections?...oh!...nevermind

Gilda Ratfuck-

2:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home