Saturday, February 25, 2006

no mention of white mud on mohawk television!!!



what us worry!! ok mudders our time shall come!! ok mighty mohawk brudders, i am with sir martin!! the pedestrian church is in an uproar! we demand equal time!! or at least a mention! grieviously bowing my head and proclaiming SHAME! on Moe an Tommy!! the day of atonement is fast approaching when white mud reclaims new fallujah!! i too cannot write any longer!! the betrayal, the lack of friendship, are we doomed to squabbling like the hordes in iraq! no!! what! me worry? NO!! *as i pace in the pastors study i think upon a bright and glorious future* Beware white mud shall rise again!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Fadda, I'm so glad someone else is enraged about this Mohawk TV insult to White Mud! That Doctor Hormone, who in his youth would have gone rabid over this, is so mellow now days, he'd probably sit down with the Vigilantes and discuss their bikes (instead of trying to steal their skanks and running like hell after kicking their bikes over). Oooops, may I say SKANK on your Pedestrian Church site, Fadda?

I can't wait until we get the White Mud TV channel going, we will show them guys..... Humpf! Some cousins they turned out to be!

Well, I better get some more work down in preparation for the launch of our show.

Bless me Fadda, as I am about to sin!

Sir Martin of White Mud

9:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now now, my brothers...let us not implode in the fury of the moment...after all its just a cartoon...show....sort of....

Let us...lettuce? be calm and maintain peace among the tribes!

I spoke with Cousin Mikey Mo today, and he agrees that there is no competition here really, when you consider the talent among us collectively...

So collectively, we can ruin internet video for the world, only if we work together!

I think we can work together to make some revolutionary films and shows!

And if we need to...White Mud will of course steal the cameras and video equipment of our cousins and put them out of business!

9:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home